Saturday 10 January 2015

Guess who's back...after a whole two years.

Well there's not much I can say apart from that I flopped terrible when it came to this blog. Things like this seem to happen often, I get excited about a project, expend all my effort on to said project and then suddenly get distracted or lazy. Though to be fair, during the time I was writing book reviews, I had major exams coming up that I needed to study for. This resulted in great procrastination when it came to writing reviews until eventually I just gave up. It saddens me to say that I pretty much stopped reading all together.

Anyhow, there's no point going in to all of that when it's all the past now.. I just wanted to say for what it's worth I'm planning to do some more reviews on this blog again now I am back in to reading. I sincerely hope and will try to stay around for the foreseeable future but I can't promise anything. I'm in my first year of University now so from time to time I may have to disappear to deal with the work load, but I'll try and post reviews whenever I can!

Thanks for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment